Danika's Wok on the Left. Mine on the Right.
25 years difference in color.
9. Remove chicken and place in baking dish and place in oven.
10. Add 5 to 6 Tbsp of flour to pan and create a roux, cooking over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
11. Add milk until you reached desired consistency of gravy. Take your time adding the milk.
12. Adjust salt, pepper, and a touch of McCormick Poultry Seasoning to your taste.
13. Serve Chicken on a platter, Gravy in a bowl. Mashed potatoes along side!
To die for... just ask Danika. By the way, mom, this is one of my favorite dishes, ever!